The Dark Web

 

the-dark-web-3-638

I have been hearing a lot lately about the Dark Web. Particularly from the new movie called War Dogs. As you can imagine, my mind went into a frenzy as I tried to think up what it could possibly be and what it is used for. The dark web can not be accessed by normal search engines like google.

In my research mode, I went to the normal web and search: “what is the dark web” the answer that came up was – ” The “dark web” is the encrypted network that exists between Tor servers and their clients, whereas the “deep web” is simply the content of databases and other web services that for one reason or another cannot be indexed by conventional search engines”

I have heard a lot about the dark web, what it is used for and so on. The most part is that it is used to sell drugs and all other illegal things that one cant access on the conventional internet.

There is also a website called Dark Web News, where they claim that they can help you set up and find all information to be part of the dark web. I am now going to be taking a few lines from that article about the facts about the dark web and so on, I would like to be able to conclude with how one can use the dark web or if it is better just to stay on the normal web with the other kids.

According to research, only 4% of the internet is available to the general public. Meaning that the remaining 96% of the internet is the deep web. Dark Web or Dark Net is a subset of the Deep Web where there are sites that sell drugs, hacking software, counterfeit money and much much more.

If you would like to access the dark web and hidden market places, then dark web access is done using the TOR network with the TOR browser bundle. TOR is the most widely used dark web browser.

To me this all sounds a bit too scary and risky. I would highly advice that if you wish to follow into the deep and unknown, you should take the right steps to make sure your protected, safe and never get involved in things that could put you in a tight (dark) spot.

@cyazulu1

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s